BExA is extremely encouraged by the new Export Strategy launched today by the Department for International Trade (DIT). The positive intent it sets for UK exports and the challenging growth targets are welcomed.
BExA Export Seminar: Exporting in the face of Brexit London, 19th September 2018
We have an interesting agenda which will be looking towards the impending impact of Brexit for our members, and discussing the opportunities and challenges which UK exporters should be considering as we move towards March 2019.
Key note speakers and panellists include:
- Commercial QC from Quadrant Chambers
- Member of the HMRC Customs EU Exit Policy Team
- Head of Southern English Regions at the Department for International Trade
- Head of Global Policy at Freight Transport Association
- Senior Advisor at Crown Agents
- Head of Barclays ECA and London Trade Working Capital
- Head of Sales, Bibby Financial Services
- Business Manager at UK Export Finance
- CEO of Ramsden International
- Representatives from member organisations Strong & Herd and Currency UK
For more information please contact Michelle Treasure.
BExA Annual Lunch – Mansion House, City of London Wednesday, 10th October 2018
A prestigious networking event bringing together members from across the exporting community.