BExA congratulates UK Export Finance (UKEF) on another solid set of results
BExA Annual Lunch – Mansion House, City of London – Wednesday, 10th October 2018
A prestigious networking event bringing together members from across the exporting community. Ticket information coming soon….
GTR‘s UK Trade & Export Finance Conference returns to London on June 7, providing an annual highlight for over 500 domestic and international exporters, financiers and trade specialists from across UK industry.
With discussions ongoing regarding the UK’s status in the world of global trade, identifying new export markets is an even greater priority for UK corporates seeking to broaden their export horizons. This several-stream event will identify new market opportunities and address the new UK Export Strategy and the measures being taken to encourage more companies to export from different points of views. Considering the current economic and geopolitical situation, an expert panel of speakers, featuring Geoff de Mowbray, Co-Chairman of the British Exporters Association (BExA) and Chief Executive Officer of Dints International, will answer questions about the uncertain future of the trade and export markets, providing advice to thriving SMEs.
Benefiting from strong links to the UK’s primary trade bodies and leading export-focused institutions, this is a crucial forum for any UK company involved in international trade and a place where fresh perspectives are gained and new business relationships formed.
As a supporting partner of this event, BExA has secured a 15% discount off the standard rate, available when booking online with code BX15.
Main Event: TXF Global 2018: Export & Agency Finance, 6 & 7 June
ECA Finance Training: 4 & 5 June
Venue: Hilton Hotel Prague
Your biggest export finance gathering of the year returns! TXF Global 2018 is coming to Prague this 6 & 7 June! Expect 1000 guests, 400 companies, 140 speakers from 70 + countries.
This year will be jam-packed full of top-notch keynotes and expert speakers, case study workshops, multiple networking opportunities, unique session formats, and bold content. Forget the mundane and the ordinary – we’ll be providing you with carefully selected sessions and activities to maximise the benefits of attending for you and your team.
- Network with 1000 key figures from the export finance market PLUS our networking concierge service
- Keynote speeches covering the most successful deals of the year and outline new opportunities
- Closed door meetings for Borrowers, Private Insurers, Exporters and ECAs
- An even split between corporates and financiers plus large multinationals to smaller SMEs
- Exclusive roundtables dedicated to: Borrowers, exporters, debate on OECD consensus, regulation and rising star countries: Argentina, Bangladesh and Russia
- Earn 16 CPD points to add to your personal development portfolio
We are delighted to offer BExA’s exporter and borrower members access to corporate passes at just €100 each. Please email email@example.com and quote ‘BExA’ for the discount code. New bookings only, offer expires 2nd May 2018.
Key Speakers and Participants include:
- Alexey Voronov, Finance Director, Metalloinvest
- Mikhail Sychev, Head of Loans and Structured Finance, Gazprom Neft
- Peter Gisler, CEO, SERV – Swiss Export Risk Insurance
- Thomas Baum, Head of Division Underwriting & Risk Management, Euler Hermes
- Masaru Kanke, Chief Representative For Europe, Russia/CIS, Middle East and Africa Region, NEXI
- Topi Vesteri, Deputy CEO, Finnvera plc
- Carmen Vara Martin, Deputy Director, Underwriting, Int’l Relations, State Account, CESCE
- Pablo Otin. VP, Emerging Markets, 8minutenergy
- Gernot Bruch, Head of Export & Project Finance, Linde AG
- Koji Tanie, Senior Manager, Hitachi
- Luca Boetti, Head Of Project & Structured Finance, SMS INNSE
- Marcus Dolman, Assistant Vice President, ECA Finance, Rolls Royce
- Hacina Py, Global Head of Export Finance, Société Générale
- Paul Richards, Global Head, Structured Export Finance, ANZ
- Valentino Gallo, Managing Director, Global Head Export and Agency Finance, Citi
- Yasser Henda, Global Head of Export Finance, BNP Paribas
- Arnaud Sarret, Global Head of Structured Export Finance, Natixis
- Simon Sayer, MD, Structured Trade and Export Finance EMEA, Deutsche Bank
- Jonathan Joseph-Horne, Global Coordinator and EMEA Head Export & Agency Finance, SMBC
- Hans-Peter Busson, Global ECA Coordination Leader, EY/AHB
- Eriks Atvars, Global Head of Structured Trade & Export Finance, UniCredit
- André Gazal, Global Head of Export Finance, Credit Agricole CIB
- Michiel de Vries, Global Head of Structured Export Finance, ING Bank
- Erik Hoffmann, MD, Global Head of Export & Agency Finance, Santander
- Michael Maurer, Global Head Export Finance, LBBW
- Robert Besseling, Executive Director, EXX AFRICA
- Simon Jones, Head of Export & Agency Finance EMEA, TD Bank
For further details visit the website or call the TXF Team on 020 3735 5180